Mobile Banking & Remote Deposit Capture
Business Deposit Solutions will save you time and offers the convenience of conducting business banking activities from your mobile phone, tablet, or home office.
Deposit checks anytime, anywhere with the ease of taking a picture. Just point, click, and deposit.
- Daily deposit limits apply.
- Endorse the check and write "For NCU Remote Deposit only" where you would normally sign your name.
- Government checks, Social Security checks, money orders, and checks payable to a third party (rather than to you, the business) cannot be deposited.
- Availability of funds is outlined in the business banking agreement.
- Image quality standards apply. Certain smart phone cameras may not meet image quality for this service.
Remote Deposit Capture
Deposit checks from your home or office instead of transporting checks to your local branch.
- Make deposits from your place of business, saving employees time and employer money.
- Reliable, easy-to-operate scanner solution
- Secure, online image research and reporting (18 mos.)
- Increased office efficiency
- Web based product available 24 / 7
To learn more about RDC, read our Quick Start Guide and FAQs.
How to Enroll?
Business owner must complete an enrollment packet. Upon receipt, an e-services representative will enroll your company and contact you with login instructions. Enrollment packets are available at all branches. For more information or to request an enrollment packet by phone please contact our Call Center at 401-233-4700.
Business Mobile Banking
Bank anytime you want 24/7/365, from anywhere your business takes you.
Download the Navigant Credit Union Mobile Banking app to your iPhone®, Android™ phone or iPad® and you will be ready to setup Mobile Deposit.
Follow the instructions within the app and you will be snapping pictures and depositing money into your checking or savings account in no time! To download the Navigant Credit Union Mobile App visit the The App Store or Google Play.
Your personal information is encrypted and never stored on your mobile device.
*If you are a Business Online Banking user, please visit one of our branch locations to complete a business banking agreement. You will then be able to download and log into business mobile banking app on iTunes or Google Play.
*iPad, iPhone, and iPad touch are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc. Android is a trademark of Google Inc. Google Play is a trademark of Google Inc.