When you own your business, every detail is crucial. We know that and pride ourselves on being able to offer the same solutions as larger institutions do, while giving you the personal attention that only a “local financial institution” can.
As a SBA Preferred Lender, we understand small businesses and offer a variety of loans to help yours succeed. Whether you’re an investor, need seed money for a start-up, or want to fund your business expansion, we have options tailored toward your goals, company size, and the amount you’d like to borrow.
- Borrow up to $75,000 for term loans and lines of credit for qualified small business applicants. Real Estate loans up to $250,000.
- Submit your application at any branch location.
- Receive a decision within 72 hours of receipt of a completed loan application.
These loans are your best bet for handling bigger business projects without the surprise of a variable interest rate.
- Fixed interest rates with terms of up to ten years
- Funds immediately available at the start of the loan period.
- Financing for long-term business asset purchases such as equipment & machinery, and other capital expenditures as well as leasehold improvements.
- Flexible repayment options, including interest-only start-up periods to get your project off the ground.
- Access only the amount of financing you need.
- Make payments and incur interest only when you tap into the funds.
- Ideal for short-term working capital needs.
Our Real Estate Loans can help you secure the best spot for your business or expand your footprint in the smartest way possible. Choose from loans to finance the acquisition of commercial real estate whether it be an office building, multi-family investment property, mixed-use property or the construction of a new facility to house your business. We also offer refinancing of existing commercial real estate debt to obtain a better rate or additional money needed for your business.
- Local decision making
- SBA preferred lender
- Quick approval time
When you succeed, so do we. We look forward to establishing a prosperous business banking relationship with you.
Get started making your business goals a reality
The ease of our business lending process is only matched by our expertise. A few simple steps and you’ll be on your way:
- Review the list of forms required. You’ll need:
- A completed Business Loan Application
- Personal Financial Statement(s)
- Your business tax returns or financial statements for the past three years
- A completed Tax Return Release Authorization Form
- The owner’s personal tax returns for the past three years
- A Rent Roll if your loan is for investment property
- A brief overview of the business and resumes of the company’s principles
- Once you have these forms in hand, contact our Business Lending team to set up an appointment
- We’ll walk you through the process, explain your funding options, and help you get the funding your business needs to succeed.
Have a question? Just call 401.233.4700 and ask to speak to someone in the Member Business Lending Department.