Jeffrey A Gagnon
NCU Financial Advisor
Jeffrey Gagnon has a strong history of working with credit union members, their family and their friends. Over the last 15 years, he’s developed meaningful relationships and helped his clients make sound financial decisions consistent to achieve three key financial goals: wealth accumulation during your working years; security and independence in your retirement; and transfer of accumulated wealth to your loved ones.
With his personalized management approach, Jeffrey can evaluate your portfolio and suggest strategies to get you closer to your goals. For a complimentary consultation, contact Jeffrey at 401.233.3107.
- B.A., Economics, University of Massachusetts, 1993
- FINRA Registered
- Insurance License Life, Accident and Health
- Financial Services industry, 1994 to present
- Life Insurance sales experience, 1994 to present
- Financial Advisor, 1994 to present
- Registered Representative of CUNA Brokerage Services
- Licensed representative of CMFG Life Insurance Company
- Retirement Planning
- Life Insurance Planning
- Personal Financial Assessments
- Investment Management
- Education Funding
- Wealth Management
- Comprehensive Financial Guidance
- Long Term Care Insurance
- Tax-advantaged Investment Planning
- Married with four children
*Trust services available through MEMBERS Trust Company, a federal thrift regulated by the Office of the Comptroller of the Currency.
Securities sold, advisory services offered through CUNA Brokerage Services, Inc. (CBSI), member FINRA/SIPC, a registered broker/dealer and investment advisor. CBSI is under contract with the financial institution to make securities available to members. Not NCUA/NCUSIF/FDIC insured, May Lose Value, No Financial Institution Guarantee. Not a deposit of any financial institution. CBSI is a registered broker/dealer in all fifty states of the United States of America. The representative may also be financial institution employee that accepts deposits on behalf of the financial institution.