Steve L Lavergne
NCU Financial Advisor
Steve Lavergne has built a career on putting his clients first, designing tailored financial strategies that are both efficient and effective. With a history of helping families and businesses implement growth strategies and risk-management plans for every stage of their life, he’s been a trusted member of the NCU family for over 6 years.
To learn how Steve can add value to your financial future, contact him for a complimentary consultation at 401.484.0030.
- FINRA Registered
- Insurance License Life, Accident and Health, Variable Annuity
- Financial Services Industry, 2003 to present
- Retirement Income Planning
- Tax-advantaged Investment Planning
- Investment Management
- Trust Services*
- Wealth Preservation
Community Service Highlights
- Rescue Lieutenant, Nasonville Volunteer Fire Department
- Deputy Commander, Burrillville Ambulance and Rescue Association
- Reserve Patrolman, Woonsocket Police
- Married with four children
Securities sold, advisory services offered through CUNA Brokerage Services, Inc. (CBSI), member FINRA/SIPC, a registered broker/dealer and investment advisor. CBSI is under contract with the financial institution to make securities available to members. Not NCUA/NCUSIF/FDIC insured, May Lose Value, No Financial Institution Guarantee. Not a deposit of any financial institution. CBSI is a registered broker/dealer in all fifty states of the United States of America. The representative may also be financial institution employee that accepts deposits on behalf of the financial institution.