We know your life is busy. That’s why we want to help by simplifying things wherever we can with products like our ATM/Visa® Debit Card that saves you the hassle of carrying cash or writing checks. From the added security of our EMV chip-enabled cards, to our CardValet® that allows you to manage your debit and credit cards through your mobile device, we’re on a mission to make your life more convenient.
All of our credit and debit cards are embedded with a tiny microchip that does big things. EMV cards hold your personal data in this secure microchip—rather than the traditional magnetic stripe--making it virtually fraud-proof when you insert it into a card terminal to pay.
As a Member, you can use our ATMs, 24/7 fee-free.
Click here to view our branch locations, including our ATM on the Bryant University campus (MAC) in Smithfield, RI.
Don’t worry if you’re away from home.
Our partnership with Rhode Island Credit Union allows our members to make withdrawals from their ATMs, fee-free. Click for locations in RI.
That photo of you two in the Caribbean. The snapshot of your grandchildren. Your four-legged friend. Whatever your favorite picture is, we can use it to customize your very own personal debit card.
It's Easy To Do
- Upload your photo
- Place it how you want it to print on your card
- Click the submit button
How much does it cost?
$10.00. This charge covers the cost of card production.
Sign Up Today
Current Members: If you already have a checking account with us you can order a "Your Journey" Debit Card online whenever you are ready.
Your checking account will be assessed a processing fee of $10.00.
Click here to design your card with your desktop computer.
Click here to design a card with your mobile device.
Please note that “Your Journey” personalized debit cards have a different debit card number than the initial debit card provided to you by Navigant Credit Union. Existing automatic payments setup on a debit card would have to be updated to the new personalized debit card number within 60 days to avoid any payment disruptions.
Image Requirements for Personalized Digital printed Visa Cards Images that contain any of the following will not be accepted:
- Competitive marks or names
- Political or religious imagery which is offensive to cultural values
- Illegal groups
- Socially unacceptable groups
- Provocative or sexual material
- Branded products (except those associated with approved Affinity/Co-Brand programs)
- Copyrighted or trademarked material not owned by partner
- Celebrities/musicians/public figures/athletes/cartoons, etc. (except for those associated with approved Affinity/Co-Brand programs)
- Phone numbers (e.g. 800 or 900 numbers) and URL addresses (e.g. www.xyz.com)
- Violence, profanity or obscenities
- Any references to Visa sponsorship properties (e.g. Olympics — except for those associated with approved programs)
- Any photo that might result in non-acceptance or other problems at the point of sale
- Any printing or process that interferes with the required security features of the card
- Reproduction of currency, where applicable
- Any image that may potentially bring the Visa brand into disrepute
We are committed to providing our members with the most advanced fraud protection solutions available. Fraud Protection through interactive text alerts will help stop card fraud by alerting you as soon as suspicious activity is detected.
Members are automatically enrolled in this free service. The new text messaging feature is an alert that members are enrolled in for immediate notification to their mobile phone number listed on their account.
How it works:
- A text message will be sent to your mobile phone when there is a suspicious transaction identified on your debit card account.
- If you respond, NO you're indicating the transaction is fraud, and you will receive another message that states "your card has been blocked" - this text will include the fraud call center number: 877-253-8962 to call.
- If it's not fraud, simply respond, YES and the system will mark the transaction as legitimate and you can get on with your day - easy as that!
- Members who do not want this service can Opt Out at anytime by calling our Call Center at 401.233.4700 or replying STOP when they receive their first fraud alert.
Mobile Wallet: Use your phone like a wallet
Now all you need is your Smartphone and your Navigant Credit Union Visa® Debit Card to make checkouts quick and easy. Just set up Android Pay, Samsung Pay or Apple Pay and turn your phone into your own digital wallet.