With your Visa® debit card and Apple Pay®, Google Pay or Samsung Pay in your digital wallet, making payments has never been easier or more secure. Data and messaging charges may apply.
With Google Pay, simply unlock your phone, place it near a contactless terminal and tap to pay. It’s really that fast and easy. Plus, as you make a purchase, you’ll get a payment confirmation that shows you the details of your transactions, making it easier to spot suspicious activity.
Set up and use Google Pay:
- Make sure your device is running the latest operating system.
- Add your Navigant Credit Union debit card to Google Pay.
- Use it within apps or hold your device near a contactless terminal that accepts Google Pay.
Google and the Google Logo are trademarks of Google Inc. Data and messaging charges may apply.
Using Touch ID™ technology, Apple Pay™ uses fingerprint security or your passcode so you never have to use your debit card when making a purchase.
Set up and use Apple Pay:
- Make sure your Apple device is running at least iOS 8. (Compatible devices: iPhone 6 & 6 Plus, iPhone SE and later, iPad Air 2, iPad Pro, iPad Mini 3, and later).
- Add your Navigant Credit Union debit card to Apple Pay.
- Use it within apps or hold your device near a contactless terminal with your finger using Touch ID.
Apple, the Apple logo, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Apple Pay and Touch ID are trademarks of Apple Inc. Data and messaging charges may apply.
When you make a purchase with Samsung Pay, it’s yours and yours alone. Samsung Pay keeps your payment info secure and doesn’t store or share it.
Set up and use Samsung Pay:
- Download the Samsung Pay mobile app.
- Set up fingerprint and/or the Samsung Pay PIN code.
- Add your Navigant Credit Union debit card to Samsung Pay.
Samsung is a trademark of Samsung in the United States or other countries. Data and messaging charges may apply.
Don’t know your credit card number off the top of your head? Tired of having to retype your address? Visa Checkout makes it easy to shop online by securely storing your credit or debit card number and address information. Simply enter your username and password to unlock and autofill your details.
ATM Visa/Debit Card: Convenience in your pocket.
Our ATM/Visa Debit Card takes away the need to have cash on hand and gives you the convenience of skipping check writing when you make a purchase. Funds are withdrawn directly from your assigned checking account.