We know how busy your life can be, so we’re continually looking for ways to simplify it. Like offering you the ability to make loan payments using our Online Banking. It’s quick, easy and free to use. Simply use the Secure Login to access your Navigant Credit Union account(s). If you are not enrolled in Online Banking, please call 401.233.4700 or visit any branch location.
To make loan payments from accounts at another financial institution we offer these two self-service options.
To make a payment from your checking or savings account, you will need your loan account number, the last four digits of your social security number, and your date of birth. An email address will be required so you can receive an emailed confirmation letter immediately after submitting your payment. Credit and debit cards cannot be used to make payments with this service.
- Enjoy a secure, user-friendly payment portal experience.
- Make loan payments without having to register using our Express Pay Feature.
- Ability to set up recurring payments.
- $3,500 maximum dollar amount per transaction. If your payment amount is above the threshold, please contact our Call Center at 401-233-4700 for additional payment options.
Please call 401.233.4700 to make your payment by phone. Because over-the-phone payments require processing by our Call Center Representatives, a $15 convenience charge will be assessed for this service.
- You can set up recurring payments from the account of your choice. There is a one-time enrollment fee of $5 for this service.
- Use the following to make your payment:
- ACH single debit & recurring ACH debits
- Credit Card: MasterCard & Discover