Becoming a member of Navigant Credit Union puts you in good company. That’s because our team is focused on what’s best for you. From offering products tailored to your specific needs to providing attentive personal service – we’re committed to helping you achieve your financial goals.
Best of all, anyone can join.
There are no requirements to become a member;
all you need to do is open an account.
To open an account online you need:
- Valid driver's license (you must be at least 16)
- Previous home address (if you have lived at your current home address less than two years)
- U.S. Social Security Number (you must be a US citizen or US resident alien)
- Credit or debit card to fund your new account
- Printer to print your signature card